The 60-foot New Flyer Xcelsior CHARGE™ buses feature long-range, heavy-duty lithium-ion batteries. The batteries are designed specifically for rigorous 24/7/365 transit demands of New York City, utilizing American-based battery technology and American-based manufacturing supplied by XALT Energy.
- Maximize up-time and performance of your electrified vehicle
- Easily access and view consolidated data through a web-based portal
- Save time and money over other more manually intensive tools
- Get an edge on your competition with the XBV
An Electric Bus Powered by XALT Energy
New Flyer’s Xcelsior CHARGE™ electric bus provides zero emission transportation for your citizens. By helping reduce pollution in urban environments, this transportation breakthrough enables cities a healthier environment for its citizens and future generations.
XALT NMC Advantages
- Patented, true stacked design
- Excellent power-to-energy ratio (4:1)
- Higher voltage capability
- Lower impedance and heat generation
- Improved cycle life (5,000+ cycles)
- Faster charge and discharge capability
XALT XMP Advantages
The XMP cores are designed to accommodate XALT’s family of 225mm cells, anticipating a wide variety of application voltages, powers, and energies. The XMP can be used individually or can be strung together in a parallel series to create large high energy and higher voltage systems.
Looking for more information or a quote?
Fill out a simple form and we will get back to you with solutions and answers