XALT Energy is a true leader in cell technology. Our lithium-ion cell technology combines lithium-ion chemistry, low-impedance cell design and world class manufacturing systems to give customers an unprecedented cost/performance advantage over any other technology. Our automation processes deliver cell quality and consistency that is unlike any other in the world. Our precision automated stacking of electrodes gives your cells consistent cell performance and vastly improved lifetime.
We offer two(2) chemistries NMC/Graphite and NMC/LTO to cover a wide range of applications. Each can be made into 2 sizes and a variety of different thicknesses. In addition, each has designs for the power to energy ratio needed.
Nickel Manganese Cobalt – Graphite (NMC-G)
XALT Energy Nickel Manganese Cobalt cathode cells with Graphite anodes (NMC/G) offer a great balance of power and energy with high reliability, safety with lower total cost of ownership through:
- Stacked parallel plate electrode design
- Both high energy (178Wh/kg) and high power cells (110Wh/kg)
- Excellent power to energy ratio (4:1)
- High voltage capability (4.2V max)
- Low impedance and heat generation
- High cycle life (>5,000+ cycles at 100% DOD)
- Fast charge and discharge capability
- In high volume mass production with a highly automated manufacturing process
The table below lists the specifications of XALT Energy’s standard NMC/Graphite high-energy and high-power cells, with downloadable data sheets.
Lithium Titanate Oxide (LTO)
XALT Energy’s NMC cathode and LTO anode cells (LTO) offer greater reliability, safety, life and fast charge capability:
|Cell Name||Capacity (Ah)||Approx. Cell Dimensions (mm)||Weight (G)||Max Discharge Rate-C||Data Sheet (PDF)|
|XALT® 60Ah LTO||60||12.8||266||263||1745||8||20|
Contact us if you’d like to know more or have a special application.